Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Les Mills Combat Day 15!

Here it is folks, the beast of a workout, Les Mills Combat 60!


I have to admit that I cut it short at the end of the workout because I got extremely emotional! I don't know if you're following along with the program at home and how you felt after finishing the 60 minute work out, but for me it was incredible! I couldn't believe that me, formerly obese, now working towards a fit body could actually complete a 60 min workout! I'm going to be totally honest and say that I sat down and cried for a good 5-6 mins and then kept tearing up for the rest of the day! Even if no one else is, I am so proud of what I have accomplished and cant wait to see what comes next!

1 comment:

  1. Great job! Getting fit and strong is no easy task. It takes heart, discipline and dedication.

    ReplyDelete