Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Les Mills Combat Round 2 Day 12 & 13

Sorry for the end of the video, my time said 8 mins and I was starting to get mad that it had only recorded 8 mins when I realized that it was 1 hour and 8 mins and it had rolled over after the 1 hour mark and then it cut me off after 1 hour and 10 mins! LOL! So anyway, I probably committed a workout sin by rolling 2 days into one but I felt strong and energized and even though I could hardly lift my legs afterward it was a great workout!! The Upper Body Blow Out was extremely hard but I feel like I did better than I expected so that is AWESOME!! I have the weakest Upper Body ever! Even when I played sports as a kid (Basketball, Softball) I never could do a push up so maybe after a few rounds of Blow Out I might be able to do a few! ;) Here's to a great week everyone!! #StayWithTheFight!

No comments:

Post a Comment