Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Update!

Good morning bloggers! Just wanted to get you a quick update on the old blog, I'm sure you've notice I haven't posted in thing in almost a week! I swear I'm still working out and I'm still filming my pre, post and workout but I seem to have run into a big problem known as...crappy wifi! LOL! I have been trying to upload the latest Combat 60 for 5 days now...the wifi keeps kicking my off and I have to start the video over... I'm kind of upset about it but I'm learning to deal with it! ;) These videos are on my computer. Now, I have some on my phone, where I usually film and upload from, so I'm going to try and get those online and then backtrack once I get everything else up and running! Please bear with me as I try to figure this all out! LOL!
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment