Monday, April 22, 2013

Les Mills Combat Round 2 Day 1

Hello again! I am so excited to get back to Les Mills Combat but not so excited about the nutrition plan to be honest! 

Here are a few pics of what I ate during the day before and after my workout! I'm following the 1200 calorie plan as laid out in the Les Mills Combat Nutritional Guide. 


This is Pro Oatmeal, breakfast, I used chocolate protein powder with yolk-less boiled eggs, topped with paprika and bonfire sea salt, and strawberries.

The brown rice bowl with chicken, peas, corn and chili sauce, which I thought would be spicy but was sadly disappointed,... this was lunch



 And finally dinner consisted of a salad topped with steak and some strawberries on the side. 

I also had two snacks, a protein shake and multi grain rice cakes with all-natural peanut butter. That exact combo of rice cakes and PB wasn't in the Combat booklet but I was tired and just wanted food after my workout! Both items are on the guide so I figured it couldn't be too bad for me! LOL!


Its only for a week but I'm dying already! Not really but you know what I mean!! ;)


And of course, here is the workout! 



No comments:

Post a Comment