Friday, April 12, 2013

Post Les Mills Combat 60 day Challenge!!



As I expressed in my video, I only lost 6.5" on this round. I know that it is entirely my fault that I didn't get better results due to my lack of nutritional eating but I'm OK with that! Because now I know I can do this program and this time I will stick to the eating plan and not just the workout plan!! I will say that I have never done an exercise program that shaved any inches off of my arms but with Les Mills Combat I got 0.25" down on each arm and that is awesome! Here's to another 0.25" off my arms!! 
  ;)
Totals:
     Hips: -1"
     Waist: -1"
     Thighs: -2" each
     Arms:  -.25" each
Below are some before and after photos but like a dork I stitched them together after picture on the left instead of the right! duh! You can see a little bit of difference but its miniscule compared to what I hoping for in the months to come!!
Post 60 Days                              Pre 60 Days




6 comments:

  1. Girl you rocked it! I can for sure tell a difference from behind ... keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly! You're such good support! I really appreciate it!!

      Delete
  2. You look awesome. I love following you and your journey! I'm on one very similar and I'm doing Combat. I'm waiting to finish the first round before I get the other DVDs so I can't wait to see how the next round goes for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DaniJ!! BTW, you go girl! I can't wait to start round two! I went grocery shopping and I'm ready to start following the nutrition plan as well as the exercise! I've been having those pesky back pains so I'm giving myself a few more days of rest and then I'm putting pedal to the medal!!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete