Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Les Mills Combat Round 2 day 3

Nutrition, nutrition, nutrition!! Today I pretty much repeated meals I've already had, couldn't take another surprise dislike such as that cottage cheese! ;) 

So I had Pro Oatmeal for breakfast, Turkey Breast and Rice Cake for 1st snack, Chicken Pita for Lunch, and Steak on Salad again for dinner! 

I did have  a roast beef and whole grain bread sandwich, plain, for my 2nd snack which is a little different than the suggestion in the book but I didn't want another pita so I ate whole grain bread instead. I figured that couldn't be too awful bad for me!  

The thing I've missed most while attempting this plan has been the lack of condiments and bread at dinner! ;) I usually have toast with every dinner, now don't go crazy its always whole wheat toast! 

Anyway, I've been sticking too it about 90%, I've made a few substitutions here and there especially with the raspberries. I don't like them and they cost 4x's more than strawberries and, I'm sorry, I'm just not going to pay that much to eat something I don't like!! Also, I've been adding a handful of carrots before bedtime because I like to watch TV in bed and when I'm just lying there my mouth needs something to do! 

Today was Combat 30 and Core Attack so, without further ado, here it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment